Saturday 17 October 2020

Drones and Gangers? 6mm Sci Fi

One of the projects I got done this week was my drones. I have had these things and the idea knocking around my bits box and head for ages. They are clips to hang Christmas cards on striped, festive string that you put up at the end of the year. I saw them years ago and immediately thought "drone". It has just taken years to actually go for it. The rocks on the base are from Ikea and are originally pink. I chopped up paper clips for flight stands and I'm not sure I like them. Painted black.

However, I would hate to be on the receiving end of these bad boys.



I also finished my Iliada Studios gangers. I tried to give them a Fallout sort of colour scheme. Blue and Yellow, a la the bunkers. 


The windmill. Possibly my favourite terrain that I have ever bought.


Guarding their supplies. These are made from little bits of wood that came out of window and door holes in my MDF Normandy buildings. The more little bits of cargo I can litter around the better.


No comments:

Post a Comment