Tuesday 26 September 2023

Some finished Knights appear!

 Last night I put the final, finishing touches on those three knights, and here they are:


After the all-over-Agrax Earthshade wash, I highlighted the steel parts with Runefang Steel - a light drybrush. I then used one of the bone colours for a general, all over the figure highlight. For me, table top distance is the more important factor - not award winning painting. I am really pleased with these guys.

Below I just used that same bone colour to highlight everything. I am a bit done with these guys. I haven't played X-Com in a while, so my interest in these figures has waned. I also have no aliens for them to fight, nor do I have terrain for them to fight in.



Here are all of my steel-armoured figures. I absolutely love them, although the one time they have seen combat, they lost. My favourite is still probably the one on the far right, ot the guy in the middle. 



No comments:

Post a Comment