Thursday 1 May 2014

Last PSC Germans in action.

Aside from a couple of almost finished mortar and MMG teams, I have finished my PSC Germans. Oh, and some LMG teams in firing positions need to be painted. But apart from those, I am done. I have some Fallschirmjäger to paint, along with some Pioneers, but they will require different colours. No more boring Feldgrau.

I thought I would post some pictures of some of the latest batch of infantry, who have been completed with my latest, and probably final basing method.

Here is a Panzerschreck team getting into position...


...ready to ambush some filthy Reds.


The NCO and grenade-thrower are figures I had actively avoided painting. I don't know why. But they will prove useful in the upcoming struggles against for the Fatherland.


2 comments:

  1. Smashing stuff, well done! My first PSC German squad should be ready next week some time....Hopefully I shall have a go at makinging a few of your hedgerows to go with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yours really put mine to shame. Painting Germans is no fun for me. I can handle other nations, just not Germany.

      Delete