Monday 22 March 2021

Moving House

 I had planned to expand my use of Platoon Forward! by having a couple of games of A Sergeant's War and seeing if it fits better with those rules. However, we are in the throes of moving house and I have packed all of my hobby stuff. It has been good going through it all, disposing of long-unused junk. I have gotten rid of my pile of packaging materials that were going to see a second life as terrain. I no longer have broken bits of children's toys that looked like it could be a terraforming station.

The deal made with my wife is that I will have a corner of the dining room as my devoted modelling and painting station. So there is that. Although to have a dining room we will have to convert the garage, so I will have to store all of my other junk in the attic, making it less accessible. 

There is the never ending question: do I get rid of my giant collection of WotC Star Wars Miniatures, Wizkids Star Wars Pocketmodels, and Pirates of the Spanish Main. These take up loads of space and haven't been played with in years.

No comments:

Post a Comment