Friday 31 December 2021

On the Bench at the end of 2021

 My at this point almost traditional NYE hobby session has been a success. The following has been achieved:

1. Flesh painted on 2 squads of 6mm Wehrmacht troops and 2 squads of US GIs. 

2. Ground painted on a number of terrain features.

3. Three Sci Fi figures mostly painted, along with two APCs of some kind. 

4. I attached some WW2 Soviets to bases in preparation for a test painting. These are the Irregular Miniatures figures.


The APCs and some burng out buildings.


A  stone circle of some kind, a based Flak 88.


The three Sci Fi figures. They are lawmen. I need to finish their gear. They will be ready before the end of the weekend.


The Soviets ready to paint. I am sure the vehicles will be fine, once I choose my couple of shades. The infantry will be more of a challenge. I want them to stand out from their bases, but their uniforms will be some kind of khaki, brown or so.


No comments:

Post a Comment