Sunday 2 January 2022

Wolf, APCs and the art of finally finishing something.

 On this, the second day of the year, I can celebrate finally finishing a couple of miniatures. They have been sat in various containers in varying states of finish for what feels like forever. 


Two SAC APCs from Brigade Models. These are based on a 2p coin each. I just did a generic green paint job. They will likely appear in multiple future games.



This is, I think a UK Jackal? It is the six wheel variant. It had been largely finished for likely a couple of years. Another thing that can move from my bench into an actual box of completed miniatures.



I painted this up a while back. I wanted to make it more of a diorama to be honest. Quite a bit of bushy undergrowth on the base. I am really pleased with this pup. It is a Reaper Bones miniature, that I have had sitting around since 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment