Tuesday 19 December 2023

GZG Not-Xenomorphs

 I bought a few of these back in 2016 with my first batches of 6mm sci fi figures. I based a few up and then never did anything with them because I didn't like how they looked. I ended up buying different Xenos. However, now I have finally gotten around to paint them up, in order to get them off my pile of unfinished projects, they look pretty good. 


They have an interesting look to them. I think the remind me more of the original from Alien, rather than the more quadropedal aliens from Aliens. I will see if I can base any on a smaller base, but these are fine for now. The main question is will I ever actually use them? I think I have done just the one bug hunt game in my entire 6mm sci fi side of the hobby (since 2016).

No comments:

Post a Comment