Tuesday 14 July 2020

Terrain Building Updates - Statue and Mech Wreck

After a bit of playing games on my phone, reading, sorting out my childhood Lego collection, I got myself together and got my ancient statue table ready. However, I think I want to do some more to it. I am not sure what. It just doesn't look old and forgotten enough to me.



I also had an idea, inspired by the book: Flying the Storm, by C S Arnot. At some point the protagonists see the hulking remains of a mech from the previous, almost world-ending war. I like this idea. I also have a bunch of K-Nex (a toy) that my wife picked up for £1 for me for Christmas. It has been sitting around for a while, played with once. As such, I might have a good idea for a terrain piece. Bear in mind, it is very early days yet. I did this last night and the tissue paper is still wet.





No comments:

Post a Comment