Saturday 18 July 2020

Terrain - Mechwreck

Here we go. It took days for the tissue to dry...I might need to work on my technique there. But finally this long forgotten mech is in a place I am happy to call table ready.

Here is a before shot:

Here are the after shots:
The rocks are these pink decorative, cat-litter looking things from IKEA that a colleague gave me to use for my wargaming. I have stuck other random bits of junk onto it, including a broken Lego brick and a tiddly-wink. 


Some scouts are investigating this ancient hulk, in awe of these mechanical beasts left over from a long forgotten war.

2 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic all finished up! Really love the weathering/rust work you've done on the wreck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have had some great feedback on Facebook so I expect the next one to look even more convincing.

      Delete