Monday 25 April 2022

A Poor Man's A Billion Suns - Clothes Peg fleet complete.

 I have completed my first group of ships. My favourite are the small corvette type ships. I need to have a think about getting any ships in the size area between the big ships and the small ships. 


It is amazing to me, the difference a lick of paint makes. The blue and red dots just give them so much more life. 


These are my favourite and I have a few more on the way. Simple, small, cheap in game terms.




I need to work out how to make sure the card doesn't curl, but otherwise it is all fine. I like how these turned out. I imagine these will be unique ships, or I will have to come up with some in-universe handwavium about how large spacecraft are all built as single units and are all different.



The missile racks are from Brigade Models or GZG. They were meant to be on something, but I can't remember. 

I have already begun working on some more mid-sized ships, and am always on the hunt for medium/different pegs. 



 


 


 







1 comment:

  1. Superb! Simple and cheap ticks all the boxes for me :-)

    Regards, Chris.

    https://notquitemechanised.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete