Saturday 2 April 2022

Iliada Studios buildings and other terrain

Another couple of projects that I managed to finish tonight. I found myself with the opportunity to have two sessions this weekend where I will have something to watch and listen to that doesn't require much attention. This is perfect for hobby time. Tonight has been good, although with my middle deciding to test positive for COVID today, tomorrow's time might be taken up with unfortunate prep-work for covering my job on Monday. 


Something dodgy going on. Cultists? Black market exchange? Unsure. But this ancient stone ring likely had some local significance before humanity found this place.



A few more buildings with which to build a bustling interstellar settlement.


I really like these. I have a couple of other things on the bench that I hope to get finished soon. Easter is in a week and I intend to get plenty of things finished during that two week break.

Tonight I also added clump foliage to my latest batch of tree stands. They look okay but I will leave them overnight to dry. I also based up and textured the bases of another squad of Soviet infantry and a bunch of vehicles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment