Wednesday 13 July 2016

Flying Lead.

Last night, after sorting out some school admin, putting my daughter to bed and saying good night to the boss, I picked up my copy of Flying Lead. I remember having a lot of fun with it two Christmases ago, and feel that I could just rename a bunch of the abilities and weapons to give them a more sci fi feel to them. I almost wrote up some squads to have a fight, but didn't in the end, because I want to have a few more factions painted before playing a different set of rules. I also need to get Rhoro et al. to a place where I can pause the story. Lem needs to find his family, or at least discover what has happened to them.

I have had very little motivation this past week, even though I have had plenty of time, to paint my miniatures or decide on a new scenario.

No comments:

Post a Comment