Saturday 23 July 2016

Starport Scum Characters

With school winding down, I found I had quite a lot to do. I got a couple of quick games in, but did not make a huge amount of progress on painting and populating my worlds. I had a bunch of Angel Barracks civilians and ruffians to paint, but because they aren't in uniform, trying to decide what colours to paint them proved difficult. Last night I just said screw it, got out some blue, yellow, light brown and went for it. Here are the characters:
 I can't decide whether these are going to be Rhoro Tharik's crew without armour, or if I will just make a new crew. They might be NPCs. I also have an unfinished woman of darker complexion, with a gun.

 Various civilians. It will just be nice to have people to get in the way, and interract with.

-Redacted-

 Colonists armed to defend their village? Gang members?

 Civilian for scale. Do not mess with this person.
Lawmen. Colonial defence force? Perhaps Freehold New Charon Militia.

2 comments:

  1. A nice set of characters! I sure wouldn't mess with the mister in the 5th photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is useful for both Horizon Wars and Starport Scum. I might have to create some special rules for her in Starport Scum.

      Delete