Tuesday 12 May 2020

Knights of Lockdown

Lockdown has me looking back on all of my abandoned projects. I bought these Perry Miniatures' Wars of the Roses Men at Arms back in 2015 perhaps. I promptly put half a dozen together and stuck them onto round bases. They then ended up in a box under my bed for five years. Something made me get them out and also my Reaper Bones miniatures. I thought I would paint them up for a game of Song of Blades and Heroes (a rule set I have owned for seven years and never used.)


Group shot. Three on the red faction. One random blue knight.


I love this shot.

I struggled to get the lighting right for photos.


When I tried to mix up a light red for highlights, it came up pink. Unsure what to do other than start darker?

Red Team. How I painted the armour: Runefang Steel. Nuln Oil wash. A random silvery (hopefully lighter) high light. I am happy with how it turned out. 

The Blue Knight. I am sure he will have an important quest at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment