Friday 8 May 2020

Reaper Bones Dragon - 5 years in the painting.

Back in August 2012 I discovered Kickstarter and backed the Reaper Bones project because I was suddenly very excited about DnD and RPG games, with plans to get more involved with that hobby. Note: it was a failure and I haven't played a single RPG session since the three I played that summer while visiting my brother in America. 

At the end of 2013 it arrived. This dragon has been lounging around my house for years, painted but unfinished. Last night I got the stand into a place where I am quite happy with how it looks. The dragon itself...I will have a go with some Citadel washes and see just how amazing I can make it.


I like the scorch marks on the base. I might go even crazier with them though as time goes on. I would like this to be on my desk when school starts back up. Along with the Tiger II that a student made for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment