Thursday, 27 June 2013

My first Russians.

I finally managed to decide on a colour scheme for my Russians. I was then able to quickly paint some up and prepare them for spraying. I put together just one sprue of the PSC infantry pack, and the support weapons pack. Here are the results:


  1. Very nicely done! Looking forward to see your Red Army when it's finished!

  2. Hey James,

    Love the figures! On the basing front, if you try my method, you might try finding flock that looks like it's an extension of the tonal range of the earth you're painting. The model railroad ballast I was talking about is extremely fine-in fact it's closer to sand in nature than to small rocks. Good luck!

    By the way, the rubble bases on your Volkssturm that I saw in another post look great!

  3. Nice work on the James. Good colouring on the figs.