Saturday 30 December 2017

Sand coloured felt?


I went into town yesterday, alone. It was lovely being able to go without having to worry about my girls or having the boss wanting to go in her shops. I picked up a few new tops that aren't like tents (I have lost just over 2 stone since july), some paints to help me make a good white, and a sand coloured sheet of felt. I think it is perfect,  but what do you think?


 Another evening, another shakedown by local law. The protection rates have increased year on year, making it harder to make ends meet.

The moisture farmers come out to meet the lawmen...barely more than uniformed thugs enriching themselves and the often crooked UCS governor. 

But this time the farmers have had enough. Hiding out of sight hired help is assessing the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment