Monday 16 September 2019

Reinforcements! Shermans, transport and some big cats.

After almost a month of anxious waiting my delivery from Heroics and Ros finally arrived. I am so glad it is here. I have been wanting to get on with this for ages. Only having only Sherman 76s has been a pain in the butt for ages. Now with some normal ones I can actually field some normal looking forces. 

I am also excited to try out the apocryphal story of the M8 Greyhound taking out a Tiger II. The purchase of a Panzerjäger IV is mrerly because I think they are stunning and there was a not insignificant number in Normandy.  The Puma is for nostalgia. One of my first kits ever was the Matchbox 1/76 Puma, which I still have even now, although it got a face lift a few years back.


No comments:

Post a Comment