Saturday 20 February 2021

Updates from the bench - forest, ruins and spacecraft

 I managed to overcome painters block and make some progress tonight. I had originally planned a game of Battlegroup but will save that for next weekend. 

This odd flying machine is coming along. The prongs out front are for holding containers. 

These ruins now have more life to them, but still require some scorching and other things.

Low tech transport. Out in the colonies you use whatever help you can get. 

My Ardennes trees looking better. 


2 comments:

  1. That dinosaur is brilliant! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The beast itself is from Poundland. It came in a pack of 10 for £1 (obviously). I have already painted six of them, but decided against this one because it didn't look beasty enough. I then found the remaining 4 and gave them to my son to play with. He loves them...but one has...mysteriously disappeared now to start a new life. I had the idea the other day and took it. The containers are Hama beads? Those things you make a picture with and iron to stick together. They used to be Rapunzel, until she met her end, it looks like from that laser grid scene in Resident Evil.

      Delete