Thursday 22 July 2021

Pontague Docks- Or that time I forgot to print out my character sheets.

 Last night I set up my game of Five Parsecs, only to realise I hadn't printed out my character sheet. So instead I took some pretty pictures.

Welcome to Pontague Docks: one of many smaller, privately owned shipping areas in Launia City. There are, of course, larger starports with better infrastructure, but places like Pontague Docks are great for small crews to find a job, find a cargo, and carry on flying. 

The Pelican is being restocked with water and other vital supplies. While Holmes and crew aren't planning on going anywhere, it is often more convenient to just live on ship while in port.


A private passenger liner. This craft is not space worthy and is used to ferry people around the hemisphere. 


No comments:

Post a Comment