Tuesday 11 December 2012

Making Hedgerows.

For the hedgerows I use a jumbo lolly stick and a scouring pad. The scouring pad can be cut into four, to make four hedgerows. 


I cut the scouring pad into irregular shapes and stuck them to the base with PVA glue.


I stuck cat litter to the base to make it look like rocks and stuff. I am not sure if I will do this again because it seemed to be a lot more effort than it was worth.


I then quickly painted it brown, I didn't take too much care while doing it because it is the ground. I also dry brushed a shade of green onto the pad. It looks okay and maybe I need another green shade, even lighter this time. The same goes for the ground. I need some other shades or brown on that, maybe some flock powder. But as it stands, they will do for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment