Monday 7 February 2022

February WIPs.

Here are a few things on the bench. I would like to have a game at some point, but to be honest I am liking just painting miniatures at the moment. 



Trees. I have some nice coniferous tree stands which are great...if I want to game only the Ardennes. I wanted more stands of trees, but also hated the uniform roundness of these cheap Chinese trees. Being advised online to add clump foliage to them has been helpful. I will then spray them grey and paint them up. Or I will do that to at least one of the stands as an experiment. I like the less uniform look already.



Another squad of soviets along with some trucks, an AT rifle team and a sniper team. The 88mm and the giant Russian gun are more likely to be used as objectives than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment