Saturday 19 February 2022

More Soviets and a warrior tortoise.

 I managed to finish painting my second squad of WW2 Soviets, along with a few vehicles. All I need now it one more squad, a command stand, and perhaps another Maxim crew and a mortar and I will feel they are ready to face off against some Germans. Weirdly my main takeaway from this is that I need to sort out my photographing. I need to create a new photo booth or something. 


I now have four trucks. The large gun will likely be spending more time as an objective I guess. It will probably be too massive for a Battlegroup table.



Not Soviet, but still important. This has been languishing for a while. I finally managed to get it finished. I think the crew might have been US gun crew, but oh well. This will also likely spend more time as an objective than actually being used. 



An SU-76. It doesn't seem to be the best or most useful SPG, but I love the look of this vehicle. 



A squad of infantry, a sniper team and an anti tank rifle team. It is a bit hard to distinguish them, but I like them.



Three people for Five Parsecs. They can be military, militia, government security, local starport workers.



Battle Tortoise. My kids painted this and then I repainted it. Will be useful for some Song of Blades and Heroes, or some  DnD or something.






No comments:

Post a Comment